Friday, May 8, 2020

Yippee Electricity

Hello,



I am grateful for the many things in my life that make it easier. What would it be like if we did not have electricity now? Life would be very different. It certainly keeps us connected to each other in a serious way now.



I am reading an Ebook. It is a bit of a challenge for me. I don’t notice that I make any progress, so I start to feel discouraged until I search out the page number and how far is left to go. Even though this device does not need electricity all the time, it needs charging often enough.



I am so thankful for the colorful trees in my neighborhood. Our walks are just one beauty to the next. I hope the bees and other pollinators are busy and enjoying the treats.



People have reported seeing humming birds. That is great too. I do not see them very often, but am pleased when I do. Talked with a friend today, she reported that she counted 40 baby geese as she walked around the lake. I am anxious to get down there. It is a bit far for a walk from our home, but I suppose we could drive there. I like the temperatures to be a little higher before riding the bike much.



We are hoping that the fruit tree blossoms will be ok through the coming cold snap. We love that fruit. We are also waiting patiently for the day we can safely plant more things, both flowers and veggies.



We have covered the vulnerable things for tonight. We are hoping for the best for the orchards in the area.



Paula

No comments: