Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Tea Cozy Tale

Hello,



I was pleased that one tea cozy fits the new tea pot fairly well.


It is a bit large, but not bad. It is the one that looks the best with the color of our new pot. Leroy tried the orange tea cozy on his tea pot from work.
He said, “It fits better than the third one.”
Now all tea pots are covered except for the tea pot that I do not like so well, however for the time being I am keeping it because when we stay with Brian’s kids we like to have a tea pot so we take it even if it does drip.



I went to Target today for the first time since we have been staying closer to home. I have only gone to the grocery store since the first week in March. It seemed there were a lot of cars in the lot when I pulled in, but not so many in the store so I felt much more comfortable to get my supply items and leave. If there were people in an aisle I just made a turn and came back later. At the self check the staff wiped everything done before she let me come up to the check out. That was also reassuring. All store personal were wearing masks and almost all customers were as well.



Someone gave us more rhubarb so I made another crisp with mulberries. That will be the last until the mulberries are on the trees again. They told us about a place to see many wild flowers called bluebells. Because we were on our bikes, we just rode on over to that place as well. It was quite beautiful even though the flowers were past their prime. It made for a nice little outing for the day



They also have us a rhubarb crown which we hope will grow and thrive.

 

Paula

No comments: