Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Just One of those things

Hello,



I needed to go back to the doctor for an ultra sound this morning. I was fortunate that it is just one of those things and nothing serious. On Friday my provider commented, “I do not think it is a real problem, because I do not see anything wrong. But I would feel so badly if I let something serious percolate and not check it out.”



I got the earliest appointment that I could. So now it is a relief to know that I do not need to be concerned.



It is something to go to the office. Inside the door, in this building that has multiple offices, they stopped me. I was asked a serious of three health questions, asked where I was going in the building and if I had an appointment,  had temperature taken, and was given a sticker to show that I had stopped at the entrance. I had my mask on both times, but I think they had spare masks for those without. There was only one other person in the very large waiting area. It was requested that I come alone, so no family members hanging around.



Now I just have to figure out how to do my videos for the library and my stress with abate. Today for the first time, I was able to do the screen shot video in the way I wanted, but I cannot open my video to see what it looks like. I do not know what to do about tech things. I am not so comfortable pushing more buttons or sometimes I go a little crazy and push too many without letting the last finish its task, consequently things get bogged down.



Paula

No comments: