Friday, May 15, 2020

Lots done on a sunny day

Hello,



We thought we would go to the store early before many others were out to get our plants. Well, it was not late, but we were probably half an hour later than we intended. Since the plants were all outside I did not take a mask. Leroy did because he would be going to get two things in the store. It is good one of us had a mask because he needed to go inside to pay for the plants. Given the number of people who wore masks outside, I felt a little like I was breaking the rules. We were pleased with the plants that we got we will plant them this evening.



We also washed the last four screens and windows. Leroy talked about doing just two and we proceeded to do all. It is nice to have that job done. I had washed some clothes today including bathroom rugs so I washed that floor. It is great to have that area clean for a little time; just living seems to mean dirt after a while.



I also made granola today as we were down to just a fourth of a cup left. It is good to have that resupplied as well. The last time I was in the grocery store I bought a watermelon. We cut that today. It was quite good. What a treat!



Even though our governor said that libraries could open, mine will not just yet. My boss posted a notice that we need to be able to have personal protection for the staff and some for the patrons before we can open. Some of those supplies are not always easy to purchase in these days of high use.



Paula

No comments: