Thursday, May 21, 2020

The Odd Mask

Hello,



I cobbled a mask together before we were gifted with four fine masks from our downstairs friend. We keep that unusual mask just for some time when we need one and there are not clean masks around. A week ago I spend some time looking for the mask, but to no avail even though I repeatedly went back to the best or most logical spots to look for it. One day I was putting a rag in the laundry bag for rags (I wash them separately from everything else.), when I found that illusive mask with a logical explanation for why it was there when I considered options. I had put it down close to that laundry bag. Before I could put it in the proper place it was whisked into that bag. Leroy has all ready to wash masks in his closet in a bag that keeps them separate from the other laundry. He was working in the room and I could not get to that laundry so I put it down on the floor by the door with instructions for him to take care of it when he had time. Today I washed masks along with some other items, but I could not find that odd mask. While looking for it, I even disturbed Leroy’s nap because I found it so frustrating.



After much searching we found that mask in my laundry basket. Leroy said, “We should put a bell on it.”



Leroy added two additional masks to our supply. He got those from the museum. I am happy to have those as we can keep one in each car as well as by the bottom of the stairs. This allows us to go a day or two before I have to wash masks again.



Paula

No comments: