Saturday, May 23, 2020

Early Morning Shopping

Hello,



I can now report that early morning is a good time to go shopping, or at least it was today, to avoid many people. Leroy and I even went together. We have not been in the same store at the same time since early March. I wanted to look at something and he wanted to look at something else, so it seemed like we should each go. We could have just gone at different times, but I know many who do not like to get out so early. There were not many people in the store and I am happy to report that I only noticed one person who was not wearing a mask. This person was also going against the direction of the arrows on the floor. It is hard to say just why they would do this. I would imagine if they drive they follow the rules of the road and do not drive into oncoming traffic. I was happy with the remainder of the people who allowed me to maintain social distance. Most people are concerned and considerate about the well being of others.



Leroy had worn his rain coat, but I did not. It was raining quite a bit when we got out of the store, but we just raced off to the car. Glad I can still “race” for a short distance. We were parked a bit of a distance from the door because I have always liked to avoid all the cars and it gives me an excuse to walk a little more.



Leroy has been bothered by a headache for some time. He thinks it is related to allergies, but it is wearing on him. He is now talking about going to the doctor to learn if they have any additional suggestions for him.



I am so fortunate that I do not generally get such issues. My body seems to take care of many things on its own.



Paula

No comments: