Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Scheduled Day

Hello,



The first thing on my agenda was the early morning Tai Chi Class on zoom. We do not get much time to chat because the time is cut by the program. When we met in the library we chatted for a while before class started (I always came early.) and more chatting when the class was over. I miss that.



Leroy did not join this morning because he had work he wanted to do. Also he went with me to have a drive by birthday celebration with an 88 year old former choir member. It was great to catch a glimpse of him from a distance. Also nice to see the others in their cars.



In the afternoon, I went to the grocery store, but I did not get out of the car because the parking lot was so full. I will try again tomorrow morning. We had enough to eat for the rest of the day. We could wait, but we are getting low on certain items.



I also spent some time working on the front raised bed garden. We now have a very short fence around it thanks to our downstairs friend. We did not put a top layer on. Leroy and I walked this afternoon and found a squirrel digging in the garden. I yelled and ran at it scaring it up a tree temporarily. This evening Leroy and I worked to put the netting over the area, hoping it would deter squirrels. We realize the squirrel could try to jump through the netting and really mess up the garden. Those cute and entertaining critters can be quite unwelcome at times.



Paula

No comments: