Wednesday, April 22, 2020

What to do Today?


Hello,



We took a short walk this morning because it is shower day and Leroy likes to start work early so he can finish early. After we ate breakfast we did devotions and I continued on my own to write down the people I pray for as well as six things for which I am thankful. Nice earth day to all. Earth and all its creatures are of more importance than we sometimes consider. How’s that for a little lecture?



I made the bed, brushed my teeth, did yoga, considered what I am going to do tomorrow for morning stretch, and put hair growth on my head to stop thinning hair. All important stuff? That is always up for opinion.



After that I pulled out the two drawers in the kitchen, emptied them carefully so I could put things back without much thinking and proceeded to wash breakfast dishes and the drawer bins.



Before we had our mid morning snack, Leroy helped me put things back in the two drawers. Two drawers seem like not many drawers since I have lived in many places with more. But I am grateful for these two, much better than none.



I did get in a longer walk after that in spite of a little intermittent rain shower. I will have to go again to get my 10,000 steps. At the end of our walk this morning we checked the number of steps and Leroy had recorded about 400 more than I did. Says something about the accuracy of these devices. I have read that they are good for comparison to themselves, but not when comparing other type’s results.



Paula

No comments: