Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Spills, Walking

April 1, 2020



Hello,



We often have a cup of water with a small amount of honey and cider vinegar in it. Last week, Leroy bumped the cup spilling the contents on the table, floor and chair. The chair pad got quite a supply. Because we had had them for some time and they had not been washed, it seemed like a nice time to wash. I was not paying attention and I washed them in warm or hot water. The inner part either expanded or the outer part shrunk. It is nice to have them clean, but they still are a bit off with a bowl shape in one direction and a mound when turned over. We are sitting on the mound side hoping they will eventually figure out a way to get together. It certainly is not a necessary item.



After that, when drinking tea in the computer room, I put my tea cup across the room. I do not want to accidently spill on the computer as I do not want to repair or shop for one now. Unfortunately I cannot just put it in the washer.



Leroy rode his bike yesterday and saw a groundhog that we have seen occasionally. I always look for it when going by its home which is about 20 or 30 feet from the bike trail. More than once it has dived into the hole when it becomes aware of someone there. Leroy was quiet on the bike so he got a good look. It is nice to see the wildlife such as squirrels and various birds. Once in a while we see a rabbit, but not often.



Paula

No comments: