Monday, April 13, 2020

Haircut and Cleaning

Hello,



Last week Leroy gave me a haircut. It is ok even with a few unusual spots. Some of them are less visible than they once were. I had planned to get a haircut about the time it became not a possibility. Years agoLeroy used to cut my hair all of the time. I never felt that it was bad, but he only has one cut in his repertoire. I had a slightly different cut now and somehow just cutting this one shorter did not really work. One good thing for me is my curly hair hides many a change and it still curls up the same way as always, unless it is too short.



I have been cutting Leroy’s hair for years. After it got so thin that it seemed not worth it to go to a barber, I learned some sort of style. We do have a nice clippers and that helps me a lot.



This morning we spring cleaned the living room. Someone asked what we do when we deep clean. We move everything out, sweep the ceiling, walls, and vacuum the floor. The woodwork gets washed. All drawers are emptied, cleaned and put back. It might have been god to get rid of some games, but I could not decide which ones should go. Furniture is turned upside down or tilted so the bottom can be cleaned. It does not look so different, but we know it has been done. And that is the best. Since last October we have cleaned three rooms. It does take us a while to get this done. The two bedrooms are done as is the living room. There is still the office, kitchen and bathroom. It seems we will be mostly confined to home for some longer time so we can probably get at least one more room done. We would not want to get too bored. It seems to me that my mother did fall and spring cleaning. Am I lazy or what?



Paula

No comments: