Sunday, January 13, 2013

Full Life


Hello,

I just realized it is the first 13 of a month in 2013 we are done with those special dates of 12-12-12 as there is no 13th month. Not that I noticed it much.

We still have flowers from the bouquet that Sarah and Stephen brought. There are only white and green left, but we are happy and appreciative. The poinsettia looks good, the impatience are getting ready to bloom again, and the Christmas cactus is getting a few more buds. The two amaryllis are just sitting there, but then I have not watered them often so they might feel the lack.

A calendar came in the mail from Sarah and Stephen. It is up on the wall in the extra bedroom where Leroy thought he would look at it before he goes to work. I can see it from the hall and it has nice pictures. We are just blessed with crutches to keep us going to whatever is scheduled, no excuses.

Today Leroy and I played two games. He won one and I won one. That seems like about the right balance. Soon we will get out a picture puzzle and see where that takes us.

Leroy figured out the software so he could move the music from the cassettes and records to the iPod consequently we will soon be able to get rid of our stereo. He showed me how to do some of that so I can help too as it take quite a lot of time.

 I listened to something on the iPod and it did not take me quite so long to find it. I consider that a plus. It will all come together if I just am patient with myself.

Paula

No comments: