Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Cut


Hello,

Doing ILL means packing books to be mailed. Packing tape that is in a regulation type cutter provides ease of snipping the strip. Yesterday I was careless and cut my finger. It was not so bad, but after sucking off the blood, finishing the book, and dropping it in the mail out box; I realized a blood stauncher was needed.

Generally I do not need medical supplies at work, consequently it is good for me to re-find the first aid kit. My hurt finger was bandaged when I noticed there was a cut on the neighboring finger. “I think I bandaged the wrong finger,” I exclaimed to my boss who laughed and teased me about needing more band aids.

“But the other one hurts,” I protested.

Later when the band aids came off I could see that I had two small cuts on two fingers so I was not just being flaky.

I got a small, on sale, light that has much power because of the number of LEDs. This is for the front closet as it can be quite dark in the corners. On the package it stated that three AAA batteries (not included) were needed. Leroy and I like to get rechargeable batteries. I had a coupon for such, but at the first store where I looked, they did not carry the right brand for my coupon. After that I forgot about it as I did a lot more shopping. Leroy got the batteries when he had his eye appointment. Upon opening the light we found three batteries had indeed been supplied. The packaging was the kind with which you have to get aggressive to open so I am sure that it had not been repackaged. We thought that was a nice gift in the small but mighty light that can be hung on a hook or a magnet. The spiders had better find a new home as the back corners are now illuminated. The AAA rechargeables will not be wasted as Leroy uses them for his bike light. Now we will always have a set ready.

Paula

No comments: