Monday, January 12, 2009

Snowing

Hello,

The forecast said some snow and strong wind. Leroy kept checking the weather because he planned to go to Des Moines this afternoon. He was meeting someone and also has a parishioner in the hospital. About 8:00 it started to snow heavily. As soon as he could he contacted the person in Des Moines and cancelled. I am both glad because I do not have to worry about him and disappointed because there was something that I wanted in a store. Oh well there are always more opportunities.

Now the snow is not so heavy and maybe even stopping. Perhaps we will only get the 1-2 inches that was predicted.

Leroy has pulled out a lot of his stamp albums and is doing mysterious work in them, mysterious because I know nothing about it. He has even found some stamp duplicates that he is going to try to sell. That will be nice, as it will surely lighten our load when we move. Stamps are weighty.

I think I am losing brainpower. I found the insurance cards that go in the car in the box where it belongs until it is the right time to put them in, but I could not find the paper work that tells us to come in and pay the bill. One thing nice about the computer age I believe they could have found this paper work in their file and reprinted it. I could not imagine what I had done with it. Leroy did find it in the proper file for after we had paid the bill but I am concerned that I am not doing the right things. Is this the beginning of Alzheimer’s? We’ll hope not.

I think Leroy has gone out to shovel snow and I want to go help him. I rather like shoveling if the snow is not too deep and heavy.

Paula

No comments: