Sunday, January 30, 2011

Water Pillow

Hello,

Last night we got water in the pillow. That was easy enough but then we had to work to get out the air so Leroy would not hear sloshing in the night. That meant that you pressed from the top of the water line or where you guessed it to be and smoothed to the sides and up. It took three tries before one of us finally said, “That is enough. I’m tired and I want to go to bed.”

Leroy told me that when the pillow was on the bed he did not hear any sloshing unlike down on the counter. He also declared it a good sleep. I slept on it this afternoon for my once in a three month nap. It was quite good or at least I went to sleep easily and did not have a stiff or sore neck when I woke. Guess you can’t beat that.

I have put a note in the church newsletter about starting a book discussion group. Today, I was pleased that three people told me they would like to do that. We only got our newsletter yesterday. I call that a quick response. But then it may be the entire response. I can deal with that. I do not really want to have a big group.

Today was also the church annual meeting. I do not like to go to those so I had thought I would stay home as I did not think I was a member here. Leroy informed that I am indeed a member. I stayed and fortunately there was no controversy. It is the controversy that I dislike rather than the meetings. I am one of those people who just want everyone to get along. Now that is a pipe dream.

Paula

No comments: