Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Nothing Going On

Hello,

What to write about when nothing interesting is going on? No special wildlife seen except for one brown small spider. Unfortunately that spider was in the house consequently I suppose it could be considered tame, but I stepped on it so it is now deceased.

Because the snow keeps drifting down, I finally gave in and got a snow brush giving us one in each car. Now we do not have to think about which car to drive because of the weather. However we are still without a good shovel. I looked but did not see one such as Leroy described. If we get out early enough he goes over to church and brings over the good one from there. The second rate church shovel citizen has already taken up residence in the garage along side one crumpled denizen that moved from Chariton where it perhaps should have been left for dead.

Ever since we have moved here the computer has not been as smooth and free flowing as in the past. Last night Leroy took off two programs that were loaded by our internet provider and defragged the system. Today is a defragged and swift day. May that ease last.

Not a sign of a robin today but then the apples/berries or whatever they were eating are hidden under a short layer of snow.

How old does a person have to be before they no longer want to do a donut in the parking lot? I just happened to look out and see a guy that might be my age spin around on the snow covered ice out there. I think he meant to do it as I heard the engine rev. Maybe I should go out and try that. Have I ever done that deliberately? I can not remember so probably I have not. Just too staid I suppose. What will life be like when I turn over a new leaf?
Paula

No comments: