Monday, January 17, 2011

walked in my Boots

Hello,

In the house last week, I walked in my new boots for half of the day. A good bit of that time was sitting. My feet got hot, but they did not hurt so this morning I wore the boots outside. So now they are my boots. They felt good for the whole walk. It was about a half hour walk. They are Keen boots. It is so interesting that I tried on a pair in town that was a different style and they hurt my feet almost right away. Now these out of town boots are no problem. Who can explain such discrepancies from the same company?

I am going to have to use that same wear in the house first technique with all new shoes. I have gotten a few pair of shoes that do not feel good on my feet in a short amount of time when I walk around.

Tomorrow I go to have a crown taken off and a temporary put on. I hope it goes quickly and without incident. We are fortunate to have such care taken of our teeth. Now I am hoping that there is not more freezing rain that comes over night so I can still keep this appointment. Cars are still going up and down the street without difficulty so hopefully it will be fine by 9:00 in the morning. Leroy just came home to say it raining a lot, but not freezing any longer.

Paula

No comments: