Wednesday, September 1, 2010

More Unpacking

Burlington, IA

Hello,

I will share our address and future phone number: 2501 Madison Ave. Burlington, IA 52601-6620

Phone: 319-758-7177 however do not call before September 7th or 8th the day service starts.

Today I did unpack and hang or fold most of my clothes. Some of them are still in the wash getting the musty out. I have also washed much bedding and linens. Do we own and move too many of these items? It would seem that is the case. I am in a mood to prune and eliminate. Who wants to deal with more stuff? Less really is more.

Speaking of less, Leroy’s annoying habits are gone – to church where who knows what the secretary and youth director think. They are welcome to him, but this office is set up so that they probably do not notice him much unless they get up and go to his office.

Leroy is now in the largest office he has ever had. He started with none. Is that called climbing the ladder? We are in the largest house that we have ever lived in and I thought the last one was big. Course, who needs the space when I am getting rid of all extras, surely I will do that and not add. We have no children living at home. Is a mansion being prepared for our next move about a year from today? I am expecting just better and better.

One of the hard parts of moving is that I want to put everything in a place similar to the last house so I can find it again without searching through six drawers and doors. A few times I have even had Leroy look for me. He is good for something. I am blessed.

Paula

No comments: