Thursday, November 2, 2023

Recycle Plants

Hello, I stopped at church this morning with buckets in the car. I filled those buckets and then another container that was in the car. All of the vinca plants are gone into our yardie which is picked up by the city tomorrow and taken to the compost pile. I am happy to contribute to the future soil that will be made by nature with a little human help. Tomorrow I will take pruners so more plants can be taken out and put in a future yardie pickup. Leroy says he will come too as he does not work tomorrow. We will finish cleaning up the community garden later. But I am not going to clean up the area by the side of the house until spring, hoping to give some insects a winter home. I took a long walk this afternoon as it was quite nice outside. Actually, I strolled. Not sure why I could not go faster. Last night we were almost late for choir practice so we really moved those feet to get there in time. It was rather cool by the time we came home so we did not dillydally for that trip either. Paula

No comments: