Sunday, November 19, 2023

At Church

Hello, Well, I went to church with a mask on, but took it off when singing in the choir as it totally steamed up my glasses and put a little more stress on my nose. I left it off for the rest of the service. It felt good to get out of the house. I justified it by thinking if I had a bandage on my leg I would go and think not much of it. It is just that this is so out front. Tomorrow is one week and I get the stitches out. Yes! Leroy is still doing a good job cooking and washing dishes. Maybe I should hire him. I do help with the cooking and drying dishes. He is just doing the major portion of the chores. The thanksgiving cactus is beautiful. Could it be fine if I moved it to the living room where I would see it more than in the bedroom. It just responds so well to those windows. On the same side of the house, but in the office, I have two violets blooming. That side of the house is just relished by several plants. Perhaps I should put in bigger windows. Since the surgery, my eyes tend to be tired. Not sure what to do about that. I do rest them from time to time by having ice on my nose. I think TV is not quite so hard on them so I have learned to watch quite a lot instead of reading. Paula

No comments: