Saturday, November 11, 2023

Keeping Moving

Hello, Kitchen linens were on the clothes line when the temperature was just slightly above freezing. I do not put clothes out when there is snow on the ground, but freezing with higher temperatures expected is good. My mother did not have a dryer other than racks so she hung out clothes and they were frozen stiff as a board. So perhaps you could say I am doing this in honor of my mother who did not have the choices that I do. We drove to church, pruned some more plants that could not stand the cold, walked to the library, checked out books and two DVDs. It gave us quite a few steps. The clothes are in the house now where it is hard to tell if they are cold or damp. We get money (gift cards) from our advantage plan for meeting certain standards. I was able to check in that I had a preventative scan, but for some reason I could not get back to the place on the website so I could order the gift card. When Leroy also could not solve this, I called the company. The woman who first talked to me commented, “Do not get stressed about the computer.” “I guess I was stressed, that is not good.” I responded. She replied with a laugh, “I am there every day.” In the end I am getting $65 back so I guess it was worth my time if not the stress. Paula

No comments: