Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Where to buy Books

Hello, With a list of good books in hand, the search of several book stores reveal that most of those books are not in local stores. Or there will be some in one store and not in others. It seemed simpler to just buy all the books for the little free libraries in the same place. That is what I have done in the past. But I went by that company’s list of appropriate books. This year someone gave me a list of books that they found popular with children and teachers alike. At one point that seemed like the best possibility. This is to be done by December 10, so there is time to do some searching and comparing prices. Easy is always so nice to have, but I can handle a little harder. Tai Chi was good this morning. I was so surprised to see someone who also had a spot taken off their nose with no covering and no stitches. It was done by the same doctor two days after my surgery. They only had one set of stitches and just a shorter distance. I had external and internal stitches. Leroy is working four days this week. His boss is taking the week off. Because Leroy only works three days, he notices an additional day. It was quite wet this morning so he drove, but we will walk to church tonight for choir. I took a walk this afternoon with a sun hat on because the sun is not to get to my nose. It was a bit chilly with the wind. When we go tonight it will be dark so I can just wear a stocking hat and hood if needed. Paula

No comments: