Saturday, November 25, 2023

Snow

Hello, We had a bit of snow reminding us that more is coming. Leroy drove to work because of the cold. We remember when he would have ridden the bike in this temperature, but he has changed his standard. That is ok since I do not ride after it is below 50 degrees F. My ears hurt too much for that. I did get two walks in and some yoga besides. I have moved my body from time to time. Sitting is not good for me for too long. Although, I too notice the cold when I walk. Because they told me to cover my nose when out in the sun, I wear a face mask even if it is overcast. It keeps me warmer. Those stockpiled face masks are still good for something. It was also a good day to get some dusting and vacuuming accomplished. I feel good about that. Cleaning is not quite as regimented as it used to be for me. I grew up with the Saturday being the day for dusting, sweeping upstairs, vacuuming, and washing the kitchen floor. When we were old enough, my sister and I did much of it. I did the upstairs and she did the downstairs. There were no excuses for not doing cleaning. Leroy tells me he had some very interesting patrons and questions at the library today. It is something for people to go to when they have time off. Paula

No comments: