Monday, November 20, 2023

Stitches Out

Hello, To get the stitches out, Leroy came in with me and asked a few great questions. I can sleep in any position that I like. I can resume regular activities. Steps are coming back. Stitches coming out should not be a concern, but the end of my nose was still a bit sensitive to any fussing. Not bad, but noticeable. There is still some tenderness in the area. The skin has come back together but is not completely healed. I will not go for a dental cleaning tomorrow but put that off for a month. As the hygienist said, “I will be as careful as I can, but I still have to pull on the skin some to reach the back teeth.”
No bandage or covering is needed so that is wonderful. I am to get some silicone gel strips to help with scaring. They are not available at any pharmacy around here so they will have to be ordered on line. With a friend, Leroy is going to get manure. That guy has a truck, but he wanted some help with getting it shoveled around. We are pleased with the idea of having it on the garden. Surely things will be more robust next year in our garden in front of the house and the community garden. Thank you calves. We could use some more canned green beans so I will walk to the local grocery and get some more as they are on sale. Paula

No comments: