Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Reports

Hello, Yesterday was the day for health news. I learned that I have a squamous cell carcinoma on the tip of my nose. It will come off next Monday. I am just hoping that I do not end up looking like my uncle who was missing a piece of his nose. I believe that will not happen as two people who have recently had such done are quite fine and intact. The Mohl surgery is good for just taking off smaller slices. The bone scan report tells that my bones have gotten a little better. Guess that means taking the medicine is a good thing. The mammogram report was also ok. Nice to know that somethings are good for the time being and something will be done about the other. This morning I went to the community garden and removed the broccoli that never did make any edible heads. In my head I called it fake broccoli. Unfortunately, now I learn that someone was using it in stir fry. Guess I should ask before I pull anything. Paula

No comments: