Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Productive Day?

Hello, A walk and then some yoga moves helped to give me more energy. I had looked online for books for the little free libraries, but was not so very successful at that. A trip to the half price book store was all I could have hoped for and more. They had most of the books I wanted, but just not in this store. First, I spoke with a clerk who called the manager to help me. She was great. She was able to order every book for me except one. The shipping was less because she was ordering it and she gave me a coupon for 15% off. That helped me get more books. I got the hardback rather than the paperback because they are more visible when seen from the spine side. They will let me know when the books come in. She also told me I can come when there are some or all of them there. That is only a couple miles from my house and I can go the grocery store that is close so I am pleased. I will probably make more than one trip. The next task in my day was to order some silicone gel sheets to help with scaring on my nose. The paper work did not say if the gel was part of the sheet or not. Some mentioned getting a cream. The nurse, on call, told me not to get the cream as it is too messy. Those sheets are ordered and will come in a week. I can cut them to the size needed and reuse them. The supply is to last two months. I am directed to use them for three months, but I figure I can reorder when the time gets close. Another walk was added this afternoon. Too much sitting around is hard on me. Makes sitting around some more seem attractive, but I get bored. Moving is better for my mental health. Paula

No comments: