Friday, November 17, 2023

Better Each Day

Hello, Leroy commented before he bandaged me up again that I looked better, not so red and swollen. That is good to know that healing is happening. Aren’t our bodies something? I did not take any pain pills yesterday and that is nice. I had mostly taken them before going to bed so it was not an all-day thing. Today we went to Ely because I had a requested book and DVD to pick up. It was nice to get out. We also went to a big box store as well as the grocery store. By the time we got home and ate lunch, thankful for leftovers, I was worn out. Leroy was too. We had a lovely supper tonight. Someone gave us a lot of garlic cloves. We made a dish with minced onion, mushrooms chopped, and garlic chopped. We thought it was delightful. Leroy does not complain but, he is getting tired of doing everything around the house. I did help with hanging out clothes today. I feel better with more moving around. Too much sitting is a downer We will be serving meals at a homeless shelter on Thanksgiving. I am looking forward to that. Paula

No comments: