Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Improvements

Hello,

The doctor looked at Leroy’s face and the top of his head. He then pronounced them good enough to stop putting on the cream. Dr. Paula, me, did not think Leroy would get a pass on the top of his head. I do agree with the diagnosis that he should continue with the two spots on his wrists. Personally I think that Leroy was one lucky duck to be able to stop the treatment on his face and head so soon. Seems to me it was much longer for me. Now I wonder if it had to be to such an extent before I stopped applying the cream.

“Does your face feel better this morning?” I wanted to know as I remembered the relief.

“Better, but it still hurts if I move it too much,” Leroy replied.

Since he was in front of the group and his face is not to be missed, last night Leroy told people at the group meeting about it. One of the attendees is a dermatologist. He agreed that it looked “good” and Leroy was lucky that it had progressed so quickly. He also thought that the spot on his leg is one of the easiest to deal with so it should not be such a big deal. That helped Leroy’s outlook.

On a very positive note, the pink Christmas cactus is blooming almost as much as it did in the fall. I am so happy when I look at it. The white plant, which is smaller, has six buds on it. They must love the bedroom window since they have responded so well. For the pink one this is the third time blooming this winter. Seems to be a mighty effort!

Leroy rode his bike this morning. Rain is predicted so I have loaded the bike rack in the car and will go fetch him. The rack was caught in the holder. Giving it a jerk to make it come up and out, caused me to hit a lawn chair which came down on top of me. I must be more careful!


Paula

No comments: