Friday, March 3, 2017

Books for little free libraries

Hello,

In the books went the stickers from the providing organization. It was great to handle all of these books. Some of the smaller picture book types caught my attention enough that I read a bit. I am pleased with the choices, just hoping that others will like them as well. I organized the 31 books between two backpacks so Leroy and I can deliver them tomorrow.  I believe it will make a nice 2-3 mile walk for us. Here is the link so you can look at some of the books. https://goo.gl/photos/E49f9ktfFs863H9n8

It is exciting to have something to give away. I am just sorry that I let this chance slip away in years past. However, I will try to be more proactive from now on. Leroy says he would like to try to get more of the little free libraries in our close neighborhood. Hopefully we can get that done.

While I was working on the books the closet fixer was working as well. He got done a bit after I did. Leroy came home a early and we put away all of the things in that closet so the place feels just right once again. My mind is at rest and happy when things are in their proper place.

Tonight is bean soup night. It was great to have Leroy home in time to help cut up some of those veggies. As usual I get carried away and put in a lot of veggies as everything looks so good. Leroy put in the herbs or spices later we will learn about the flavor when we eat it.

I made granola today and a rhubarb crisp yesterday. Because one store had a good sale on their bread that has sprouts in it, I got a loaf of that instead of making my own bread. Didn’t think I would have the energy for everything. I hung out kitchen towels this morning. The smell was uplifting when I brought them in. Perhaps it transports me back to my childhood.

Paula


No comments: