Saturday, March 18, 2017

Leroy's Jobs

Hello,

I made a little list of jobs for Leroy because he asked me if there was anything he could do. He did the first job in short order which was clean up the desktop of the laptop. There were several files he had on there cluttering up the area. I could hardly see my grandchildren’s lovely faces in the background picture. He told me that he was able to delete most of the files. I am happier and perhaps he is as well.

The second task was to get rid of an app that I did not want. We could not find it so perhaps I got rid of that myself.

The last task was to clean the top of the refrigerator. I am unable to reach to back comfortably. Also the modem, phone receiver, and power cord are all located up there. I helped get those things off because of all the wires. It is difficult for one person to deal with this tangle.

Leroy spent quite a bit of time working off any pent up tension until we finally settled on baking soda as a cleaner. That paste took all the greasy dirt right off. It was almost miraculous. That is a good product to have for all sorts of cleaning.

We are both pleased with the sparkling result. Leroy then went on to clean the hood over the store and it is also pristine.

Leroy proceeded to do a job for himself. He had gotten some new screws so he retrieved them and are all assigned to their proper spot in his cabinet. Now he feels ready to find just what he might want. Love that preparedness. I don’t know that I could find anything, but I know who to ask when in need.


Paula

No comments: