Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Leroy's Face

Hello,

Leroy is going to get the face treatment that I got for those pre cancerous cells. Because of his lack of hair he also gets to put the cream on the top of his head as well as a few spots on the back of his hands. Then he had a spot on his leg taken off that was sent in for a biopsy. That leg spot had been tested before. It goes away and then comes back so it has many attributes of the unwelcome visitor. I am already thinking about how much his skin will hurt. Certainly no place to rub gently without causing pain is coming. But of course, much better to tackle it now rather than when it becomes something more serious. He got a total body check so all the rest should be good for some time to come.

My pink Christmas cactus is blooming once again. It looks lovely with its impressive display. I remember a woman who had a cactus that was 60 years old. She told me this large plant bloomed from sometime before Christmas until almost June. What a gift to the world.

Except for the amaryllis, all of my house plants look so good. There must be something about this time of year that causes them to give forth their best effort just before I put them outside and ignore them.

I have just this week tossed the remaining valentine flowers. They should have perhaps gone sooner, but I was still enjoying the few who were left with a good bit of color.


Paula

No comments: