Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Changing Plans

Hello,

I did not have big plans for today other than washing clothes and shopping. Before I headed out the door a repairman called to say that he would like to work on the closet wall. Since I wanted him to go ahead I cut short my shopping trip, but managed to get the ww flour that I needed for my next batch of bread.

Now I have read some which seems to be a decadent activity in the middle of the day. But I also worked on the bank statement and got that squared away.

After that I put out a request to learn the addresses of the little free libraries in my neighborhood and the next neighborhood. I was happy with the response telling me about four of them. I already know about two of them so I suspect I have enough places to deliver my 31 books that I was able to purchase with my grant money. It is to be quite nice on Saturday so perhaps Leroy and I can get the job done then. It will be a good excuse to walk and get some exercise. I have the books spread out. To me they look quite inviting. Hopefully other will feel the same way. At least they are new books. When I have looked in the little free libraries most of the books are used and aged.

I was going to get a haircut today, but that will have to wait until another day. Friday seemed like it could be possible, but the repairman tells me that he needs to make a return trip on Friday to finish the job. Guess that means another day at home. But I can do this. It is a small thing when considered in the scheme of life. So what if my hair is too long and looks funky? It has been known to appear that way in the past. I have lived through those experiences so I will again. Who knows? Tomorrow it could look perfect again, especially before I leave home and face the wind. Each day brings a new look along with humidity changes.


Paula

No comments: