Friday, January 30, 2015

Home Again

Hello,

I arrived home this afternoon. Leroy was home to greet me because he is not feeling well. Apparently yesterday he felt worse, but he seems fairly good now, in spite of a bit of a stuffed head. I suspect tomorrow will almost be normal. I’m so glad as I am not good in the role of nurse.

He had kept the place quite neat as usual. I never worry about it when I am gone. He cooks, cleans, and watches my plants.

It would be so nice if I lived closer to all of my children then I could help more frequently and easily. But as people tell me this way I get to travel.

I will miss having younger people who seem to spark laughter with ease. I will have to work on just laughing more. It is so good for the sole. Their dog knew that I was leaving and I believe felt sad about it. Sophia confided that no one else walks her. Anyway the dog turned away from me as I was packing up.

Now that I am here I will have to start growing my chia pet. It should be interesting. I will also get more sprouts started. In the winter I keep alfalfa sprouts growing much of the time.

I call my grandchildren Henry and Henrietta. That saves me from calling someone by the wrong name. Logan has two Henrys in his pre-school class so I guess I have to come up with another name to tease him. I was quite surprised to hear about it. Name fashion changes.


Paula

No comments: