Thursday, February 20, 2014

Each Day is Different

Hello,

When he got out of bed, Leroy commented I don’t even know what I am going to talk about with the pastor since I feel better today. He had had a good sleep, contemplated his navel or whatever his source of contemplation is and gotten his feelings organized.

There had been dire predictions of a blizzard so I was not sure if I would be able to get to work, but other than a great wetness, it all looked good. At first I was looking forward to staying home, but I enjoyed myself at my little yoga session so all was good. Being at work was a pleasure.

I was all set to come home early if anything developed. Well we did have thunder, and the lightening must have been there although I did not see it, pouring rain, and hail larger than peas, but smaller than grapes. Those were developments, but not enough to cause me to leave early. Freezing rain is the sure mover.

Luckily the temperature stayed high so I went home with no trouble at the regular time. What a gift!

Leroy reported that he had a good talk with the pastor and he feels much better now. For the moment we are still in the “wait and see” mode, but it is not clouded with fear and doubt. It will all come to the right end or at least something that we can live with. We both want to contribute to the life around us. There will be the right place for us.

Besides that Leroy fixed a picture frame that was sagging. I had taken it back to the store knowing that they would not give me my money back because I had no proof of purchase. The young woman who worked there was able to tell us how to fix it. Apparently we had not followed the directions closely enough when putting on the hooks. We put one in the middle of the top and we should have put on the two hooks out to the side of the picture. It looks great now.


Paula

No comments: