Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Dumb Actions

Hello,

I started off the day doing a dumb thing, do you suppose there will be more to come? The humidifier looked as if it were crocked to me so I gently lifted one side and fiddled with the loose wheel on that side. For some reason I forgot all about water running out of the container. When done there was quite a big water area on the carpet. I did soak it up hoping that it had not run through to the ceiling below. Where was my reasoning power?

I did get quite a lot of work done at work yesterday. Part of the reason for that was that three of us were there. Two of us could not work the day before so we came when the opportunity presented itself. I am a bit concerned that I might not go to work tomorrow as we are to have rain that really might be more like ice. The temperatures are predicted to be in that unsure area between snow and rain.

Leroy will not have to go to work again this week, but he will be working on his sermon and stewing about job possibilities. He is to have an interview in a small two church parish in Wisconsin on the 9th of March. The trouble now is that he has become more excited about a small church in western Colorado. However, the one in Colorado is not so far along in the call process. And maybe if he meets with them he would not be so excited either. What if he were to reject the Wisconsin job and the Colorado one does not materialize? Job searching is not always a well marked road. Leroy does not want to make a “dumb” mistake. I cannot help him in this process; instead he is going to visit with his pastor about the subject. How amazing that he has a pastor to visit with. Usually he just digs holes of despair on his own.


Paula

No comments: