Saturday, December 21, 2013

Shopping

Hello,

Leroy and I survived shopping, barely, but we did come out intact. We started in the morning and that was a plus. There were shoppers; however, by the time we left the numbers had grown considerably. Leroy wanted to go one more place, but since it was not for an item we needed immediately I vetoed that plan and he acquiesced. I was happy to get out of that store filled area. It is not my thing. The country life for me.

I did get one more thing for Leroy to open on Christmas morning so he should feel a bit more satisfied. The rest will all have to wait until his birthday.

This morning one surprise purchase or at least I was surprised that we got it, was a camera. It was on a good sale, the store was offering an additional 10 % off which with the 5% for using their credit card made it more attractive than we could resist. We can take pictures once again, if we remember to do it. Heck we can take pictures across the city with the 22x zoom. Leroy always regretted such little zoom when we saw the moose. Now we probably will never see a moose again unless we spot one from our house.

We almost never go out to eat, but I had a gift card that was going to expire at the end of the year so we must use it. We were pleasantly surprised at how much we liked the food at Noodles & Company. Definitely more our style than some places.

Christmas cards are almost all done. Monday they will go in the mail. I did write personal notes in some on a separate piece of paper, but I am wondering if I missed putting the Christmas letter in some because I have so many left, or did we just miscount? Life is certainly a mystery.


Paula

No comments: