Monday, December 30, 2013

Posture

Hello,

I am constantly thinking about my posture, standing, sitting, and moving. It seems constant, but the truth is there are many times when I forget about it. Good posture needs to be a habit rather than a thought. When I see the chiropractor I get adjusted, do about thirty minutes of exercises, and have a mini massage session. This all ought to do something. Lately, have not had any neck fatigue. When I am at the computer at work I am trying especially hard to keep shoulders back even though they really want to hunch forward. Years of practice makes permanent not perfect.

I want Leroy to tell me when he sees me slouching, but that is not really a skill in his tool kit. He never seems to notice curling in. When I tell him to sit up straight he gets mad, however he will adjust if he notices that I sit up straighter. It helps to have good posture to imitate. Strengthening the muscles should help too.

One hard thing about getting the car washed was that I did not want to drive it again on the somewhat messy streets. I thought sure that the interstate would be dry, but instead it was quite wet and the street was dry. Because of the faster speed there is quite a lot of brown water sprayed over the car. Now it is not clean, but I know it has been clean. I can see out the windows much better than I had in the past.


Paula

No comments: