Monday, December 16, 2013

Alignment

Hello,

Last year right after Christmas, Leroy got me a massage with a Groupon. I fussed over this for a while because I did not know where this place was, I would have to call, I would have to see new people, they were going to assess me and encourage/pressure me for more visits since the purpose for them was to get new customers. My response to this was to just ignore it. Now the expiration date is approaching. Because I cannot live with the idea of Leroy’s money going to waste, I strapped on courage, located the place, called the office, had the massage, and agreed to see the chiropractor. Now when money is getting shorter I am adding to the downward spiral as I will be going twice a week for the first weeks and then once a week. Leroy, who does not yet know about the additional visits, will not complain as he knows how tight my neck can be.

I am hoping for some real change. Each visit, I will see the chiropractor for some small adjustments followed by a person who has me do a series of movements to correct alignment. That is then followed by some neck /shoulder massage. It seems the three things could really make a difference. I will be given some exercises that I can do at home too. So I just justified all of that expense. Besides we will not be without income it will just be a good bit less than it was.

At least I got a couple Christmas presents for Leroy while I was out and about. That sooths my need to have each car trip count for more than one thing.

In three months I should have the best posture on the planet.


Paula

No comments: