Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Stuff and Things


Hello,

Gradually we are bringing down more things from the attic to learn if some of those unfound items are in boxes marked with other item names. On Sunday Leroy brought down two tubs of Slovakia things. These tubs were quite heavy. I would have had trouble moving them down. We have now decided that it is time to pass on some of these treasures from our former life of six years ago. Leroy knows that the museum library would like some of the books. Just those books will significantly lower the weight we are hauling around. We both like the books, but are happy with the idea of them being helpful or informative for many people. As long as we live in this place we can visit these books when we like.

There are some other items that are duplicated. At one point I thought our children might like them, but now I think probably not. Today, I have asked them their preferences. If they do not want them I am only going to keep one item and figure out what to do with the twin.

We have several small Slovak pictures that we will hang up as soon as we can figure out the most attractive place for them.

This morning I found the Mister Clean Erase so I was able to clean fingerprints as well as some shoe marks off the wall. Now there is an improvement almost as good as hanging a picture.

If we could just find my single large size whisk and the battery charger with batteries we would think we had it all. Where would you look for such smaller items?

I should mention that Leroy has put up another shelf in the bathroom closet as well as on in the kitchen closet. What a nice addition to my storage space. Go Leroy. He has also been hanging hooks. Organizing, organizing!

Paula

No comments: