Friday, May 18, 2012

More Clothes

Hello,

One problem about the plan to have one clothing item and one out does not work so well when you buy things that are not for the same function. Here the church is cold and I find I am frequently cool at work so I “needed” some cover that was not winter weight. Today I found four such items on clearance. Two of them are white, one tan, and one black. Sleeve lengths vary from long to the middle of the upper arm. I had thought I might take one or two back, but as they are at home and settling in I will keep all of them. Now the problem is that nothing in my wardrobe is just like that so I do not know what I should/would eliminate. Living simply is not so simple.

Yesterday I stopped at school and brought home nine of my plants. Two of them are in the house, the clivia and the peace lily as I do not think they do well outside. They do take up some space, but I can live with that. I left the two Christmas cactus there as I did not know that I was ready for them yet. I have, in the past put them outside. I may yet do that or just take up the offer from my friend to keep them for the summer too. However they are like old friends and I would like to have them around for a while.

I will work all day tomorrow. We take turns covering Saturday and it is now my turn. Even if I do not have many patrons visit, I have plenty of work to do although I have made great strides on the books that were stacked up for me. The only ones that are left are more difficult so I have been putting them aside. I really do not know how busy Saturdays are, but I would think that people would be out doing other things on a beautiful Saturday in the spring.

Leroy plans to ride the bike down to visit me even though he has some activities that he wants to attend. He also has some shelf making tasks around here that he would like to work on.

Paula

No comments: