Thursday, January 26, 2023

Tracker Miles

Hello, According to tracker records I have walked 7,900 miles which is equal to walking through the center of the earth. I did not set it up to have my exact miles calculated, but close enough. It also does not record the times that I have not worn it for one reason or another, such as charging, forgetting, and lost. Apparently, I have also walked 10,000 steps for the last 17 days. How is that for the middle of the winter? It might be a tough go today with the cool temperatures and bracing wind. It would be nice to live in someplace where we could comfortably walk some miles without seeing the same walls too often. I got a haircut this morning and only wore one layer under my coat. I managed to do some moaning while walking from the establishment to the car as well as later to the grocery story. Sometimes moaning is a nice release. I talk to myself and sometimes I listen. Leroy commented on how much space there is in the living room without the four large plants. I have seven poinsettias in the house with only four in the living room. One is in the spare bedroom and two are in the office, both of which offer some nice sun times in the course of the day. It is so wonderful to feel the heat from the sun on such cold days. Paula

No comments: