Monday, January 2, 2023

Things to Do

Hello, I did lift weights this morning and do some other moves. Tomorrow is the regular day for tai chi. I should be able to get that done as well as walking both of these days. I am going to try to track exercise on my fitness device. Leroy has a dentist appointment this morning. Since he is close to the grocery store, he will go there after his exam. Hopefully he can find his was around that other side of town. We did talk about the route before he left so it should be good. I commented, “I hope you can find your way home.” To which he replied, “I can find my way home.” He did indeed find his way home as well as to the grocery store. We are going to have a zoom call with our traveling friends to discuss our next trip. These people help us to figure out what would be good to see and experience. Sometimes it is hard to believe that we did so much of this on our own. I personally enjoy having other plan the trip and I just sit back and let it all flow. Then I started thinking about the loss of my income for work this year. Next year Leroy’s income will stop. We will be fine, but it will make a difference in our finances. As it is we do not spend all of the money that comes into the house from salaries, pensions, and social security. It will be a change of thought. We also have a bit of money saved. Will we ever feel that we can spend that too? Paula

No comments: