Sunday, January 1, 2023

Changes For 2023

Hello, This morning in the shower Leroy said, “I don’t need this shampoo.” I had been thinking for some time that no or so little hair means no shampoo is necessary. We will give that bottle away to a place where homeless can shower. My curls do not like that shampoo. We walked to church, but we walked so slowly which is not our usual style. There was a thin, thin layer of ice on the sidewalk in some places. We had thought we would be early. We were not late, but right on time. I plan to document my exercise. That is so I keep things moving and try to build some muscle by lifting weights every other day. Is that a new year’s resolution? Perhaps! Can I keep it going? We took everything out of our kitchen freezer to find out what was in there. There were two surprises. Some salmon and frozen bananas. There was much kale which was hiding things behind it. I am glad to know what is in there. Kale usage will to continue to be high. I will have to start using the library that is within about two miles of my house. I wish I could walk there, but when it is nicer, I can ride my bike. How did I find books to read before they came across my desk? Do I still have the browsing skill? Can I make myself clean the apartment more than I have been in recent days? Especially the corners. Paula

No comments: