Friday, January 27, 2023

Questions Not Asked

Hello, Recently, I have noticed when I am telling someone about happenings in someone else’s life, they often ask me questions that I cannot answer. In the first place what is gossip and what is ok to tell others? Why does it happen that people have all these questions and I did not? Some I remember thinking and some I had not even considered. Leroy finished the book that had me laughing out loud. He may have smiled but no laughing. The last book series that he read and laughed at, had about that same effect on me. Guess that means we do not really find the same thing funny. Although when we watch the same movie, we often laugh at the same scenes. We do not always like the same movie, but it is satisfying when we find a movie that we both endorse. At least we share many common ideas about the world. Or would it be good if we had differing points of view so we would understand and be more sympathetic to other ideas? Life is full of mysteries and questions which often do not have a clear answer. Now we must learn to live peacefully with that idea. Paula

No comments: