Thursday, January 5, 2023

Mystery Question

Hello, Do birds space themselves so they do not poop on another bird sitting on a lower branch? I looked out this afternoon and saw a large flock of birds landing in the neighbor’s tree. I figured it would be a good idea to stay away from this tree. Then I started wondering about the birds themselves since they often travel in rather large close-knit groups, surely they would not like to have poop land on them. I did dust one room in the house, don’t want to over due it. I also did a little more catching up on the financial records. So, the day was not a total sit around and read a book. I managed to finish reading the American Sirens. It was an informative book. Happy that I read it. My downstairs friend came up for a nice afternoon visit. That helps to feed my soul to have some people contact. I took a short walk in the cold wind so I have at least 5000 steps. Yesterday I did not accumulate that many. We are going to watch a mystery on TV. Perhaps I can remember to get some more steps while watching. That can be a quick way to get more action. I did 20 minutes of yoga this morning. This is my first morning of not going with a group. Paula

No comments: