Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Not much Cleaning

Hello, Not much more cleaning than usual has been done at my house. It is still on the list for someday. Perhaps it needs a day attached so it would happen. My friend came to pick up her four plants today. It was much warmer than the day she brought them. I felt quite guilty because one of them died while she was gone. I do not think I killed it. It looked a bit odd when she brought it. Within about three days leaves started dropping off. She graciously did not complain, but gave me some fruit for plant sitting. We also shared lunch together and that was quite nice. It is good to have people to talk to. Yesterday I went to a spirituality session. I wish more people would come to this time as there were only four of us and that does not encourage much sharing. The other group is quite large so I thought this might be the better group, but I am not sure. I know more of the people in the larger group and like to hear what they have to say. There is some snow on the ground, but it has mostly melted. I am glad the sidewalks are so clear as it makes walking feel much more secure. On Sunday when we went through the college campus, I complimented the guy working to clear the sidewalk. He was quite pleased and commented that they try to get it done before the students get out. I also like to clear snow before there is too much walking as it packs it down making it hard to remove. Paula

No comments: