Friday, January 6, 2023

Learned something

Hello, When I updated to the new windows platform, I could no longer see the icons on the desk top. Today there was a successful search for direction to change that status. I also changed my background photo. It is amazing to me how comfortable other people are with all of this technology. Somedays it seems like a gargantuan task to manage some of it. It is like buried treasure, out of sight, but around here somewhere if I just look in the right spot. The car licenses are paid for another year. It is nice to have a few tasks finished. Leroy tackled that one on line. It is an amazing thing what can now be accomplished from our home computer. Our grandchildren will never know that sense of amazement about this task, but I suppose there can be many other changes in the future that they will remember as being different in the old days. Leroy is using his tablet to read. I thought he was going to the library, but he downloads a book and then when he has the time to go, he wants to finish the book he has in hand. I am not ready to start reading much on the tablet. I like the feel of the book in my hands. Leroy is declared healthy with his home health visit. Paula

No comments: