Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Slippery Today

Hello, Leroy called shortly after he left to let me know that it was very slippery on our deck. Not sure how it was driving, but there were surely slippery spots. He also said he had a terrible time walking across the church parking lot after the early morning bible study. I am home. I did not have to be anywhere so it is a good time to be here. Generally, I did not work on Wednesday so I would not have driven there anyway. Emptying the compost and putting a letter in the mail box, took some concentration. With my phone in my pocket, I felt that I could call for help if needed. Weightlifting is done. It is a very light weight, but I do not want to strain or sprain anything. In time I will build that up. I am trying very hard to make it slow so it works muscles rather than harness kinetic energy. I did work on our financial accounts a little bit otherwise I have not had a need that is pressing. There are some cleaning chores to be done, but it seems to me they can wait for another day. Will they ever get done? I will also spend some time cooking for supper since we have a rather cleaned out refrigerator. Paula

No comments: