Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Tai Chi

Hello, This morning I was all set to start the link for Tai Chi. Getting into the program as a host was no problem because that had now been set up correctly, however, I could not find Tai Chi on the schedule. Traditionally it has been at the top of the list, instead there was a meeting listed for Alzheimer class. Good heavens! Had I slipped over the edge? In a bit of a panic, I called my former boss because there was only 12 minutes before the start of class. There are times when it takes more than ten minutes to make changes. Did I wake her up? She sounded a bit groggy, but I plunged into my story of what was wrong. As we were speaking I found recurring meetings listed at the bottom of the page and tai chi was right there. In no time I had clicked the right buttons to get it up and running. Then I did apologize and cut short the conversation. After that it was a little unnerving because no one else had come. Usually, the leader is there ten minutes ahead of time. He did finally come at about five minutes before the hour followed closely by four others. Success. We had a good session. I always feel better afterwards. I first did some tai chi 13 years ago. There have been big gaps in the time between, but I have always liked it. I will go to a spiritually study at church this afternoon. That will give me a two-mile walk. It is sunny so I hope I remember to use some sun screen. Paula

No comments: