Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Clarification

Hello,

This is just a short note as I get ready to vote and go to work. I had planned to walk to vote but only made it two blocks before I felt sprinkles. Since it is a mile away I turned around and came back home much disappointed as I had been anticipating a pleasant walk. I am voting, but I do not know much about many of the candidates, sigh, such uninformed voters is not good for the world, but somehow I did not do my home work. Should I choose the nicest sounding name?

I also want to clarify that I did not go back to DC, but just related some of the experiences that we had while there. Somehow it is difficult to write about every interesting thing at the time that it is happening.

Something I believe I did not relate is that we watched their robotic vacuum work. On the second day we heard this motor running in the kitchen without a clue what it was. Stephen had pointed out his new toy so we were not unfamiliar with the appearance. Leroy soon figured out that it was the vacuum doing its job. It was fun to watch it move, bump something, and spin around. There goes the sweepers job.


Paula

No comments: