Saturday, November 23, 2013

Bad Start?

Hello,

We slept until after 6, surprising, but not a bad start to the day. Although because of that I did not go out and take my usual short walk to let the day know I am coming.

After my shower I opened the medicine cabinet to find my cleanser which is in a container that is stored with the top down had flowed over a good portion of the shelf it is on and continued to ooze down the side and onto the bottom shelf. At that moment I decided I could not deal with it until after breakfast.

Then after breakfast we called Logan who had sent us a postcard. We had a nice chat with him, his sister, and his dad. His mom might have been in bed yet. So it is not all bad there is good to be treasured.

The phone rang once more and the line was loaded with the voice of those Utah girls wanted to know what we would like for Thanksgiving dinner. Again we had a nice conversation. Their dad is in Dubai so we have no idea if he is awake or asleep or just a zombie.

After that Leroy stared looking for his email confirming our ticket purchase for the Utah trip. It was not to be found in his in box. Apparently he checked the airline flyer miles web site and found no mention of it there either. Then he tried unsuccessfully to access the credit card account to learn if it had been charged. I was able to get into the account, but did not see the flights, while my stomach dropped to my knees and adrenaline flowed, I tried not to feel too upset. “It is not an accident it is just unhappiness if we do not go, terrible sadness. I still have all my body parts and my family is ok.”

Our friend from Slovakia called while Leroy was on the computer but I could not handle talking casually right then so we did not answer. Oops, feeling a bit guilty about that.

Leroy kept looking around on the computer for some answers and he finally found that we had indeed paid for these tickets and I had just missed that in the account. He then called the airline to learn flight confirmation and copied that information down.

We are going and at the times we had thought. Such upset for something that was not real.

Life will get better and more organized, right?


Paula

No comments: